Thank you for visiting our website. It is an honor to have your attention. We are here to answer any questions you may have, so please do reach out. Welcome to the world of equine assisted services. Spring Reins of Hope is located in Central New Jersey (Somerset County) which equidistant between New York City and Philadelphia.
Call us at:
Email us at:
General information: email@example.com
Dr. Maria Karavidas, PsyD:firstname.lastname@example.org
All Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) sessions begin with a complimentary consultation/pre-screening appointment. We specialize in serving needs and goals for (but are not limited to) the following:
- Individuals, Couples or Families seeking an alternative intervention in a solution focused therapy setting (average treatment 3-6 sessions)
- Therapists or mental health professionals looking for adjunctive / ad-on services to help specific clients or would like to add an experiential group setting for your talk therapy clients
- Organizations, Teams or Corporations looking for unique action learning opportunities to enhance productivity, transition and moral (true team work / authentic leadership)
- A Universities and educational systems open to accelerated and lasting skill sets taught in a novel / unforgettable way
- Medical Student, Resident or Professional seeking impeccable Bedside Manner
- ANYONE…looking to grow personally or professionally (on any issue or level)…
At Spring Reins of Hope LLC we will open
the doors for you to Get to the Horse
of the Matter!
By engaging in our pre-screening interview we are able to assess present needs, challenges and goals with your input and ideas. Then we work with you in a team approach to determine if EAL or EAP can accomplish these desired outcomes with timely success. While we do welcome curiosity for EAP and EAL services, ALL visits and appointments must be scheduled and arranged in advance. Sorry NO walk-ins are permitted. This is for the safety of the farm, the horses and yourself. We do host public Demos each year for a chance to see the work/facility and meet our team and the horses. For Demo dates check in with our Events Page on this site. The horses at Spring Reins of Hope have much to offer you in the way of positive growth, healing, and lasting change – they are ready and patiently awaiting your arrival. Come join us on the journey to experiencing life’s fullest lessons and blessings.
SPRING REINS of HOPE / GROWTH
Getting to the Horse of the Matter
- S = Stimulating
- P = Personal
- R = Resources
- I = Inspired by
- N = Non-verbal
- G = Guidance